Type:Oil solvent extraction
Processing Materrial:Rapeseed/canola ,soybean, sesame, corn germ, sunflowerseed, peanut ,cottonseed oil cake etc.
Major Equipment:Extractor,DTDC,Evaporator,Stripping,Condenser Etc.
(1) Function: Solvent extraction system is an oil extraction through soaking or spraying oil cake by a certain organic solvent. The principle of this part is the different solubility of solvent.
(2) Use range: Solvent extraction fits for pre-press extraction of high-oil-content materials and direct once time extraction of low-oil-content materials.
(3) Main parts: The extraction series includes extractor, toaster, 1st evaporator, 2nd evaporator, stripping tower, condenser, etc.
2. Main parts
(1) Solvent pumps: continuously spray solvent to the extractor;
(2).Roary extractor: Spray and soak the pre-pressed cake with solvent so that oil fats can be dissolved in solvent(form miscella). After processing, you can get wet meal and miscella (mixed oil).
(3). DTDC: usd to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
(4). Miscella tank 1st: pump the miscella (oil with solvent) in to the miscella 1st , and then add 10% saline water to it. The phospholipid and impurities in the miscella will react with the saline wter, at last the reactant precipitate, reaching the goal of purifying.
(5). Miscella tank 2nd: the purified miscella will be pumped into it.
(6). Miscella stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent in miscella. And the solvent will be discharged to condenser for recycling.
(7). Condensers: used to cooling the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and miscella for recycling.
3 . Advantages of our oil extraction equipment :
(1) High oil yield , obvious economic benefit .
(2) Residual oil rate in the dry meal .
(3) Improving the quality of the meal .
(4) Low processing cost , high labor productivity.